Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out Of The Ashes, The Phoenix Rises


Fatal Beauty was a website I knew and loved. If you like alternative, tattooed women, this would have been the site for you. It was packed to the brim with them. Why am I speaking in past tense? Because sadly, the site is no more. It closed. I will post a new picture from my small collection every now and then, just to keep the spirit alive. Fatal Beauty, you will be missed.

But its not all bad news...



I've added a link on the sidebar to the website of one of the best artists I have ever seen in a very long time. Geoffrey Ashley of unsinnimage.com shoots some of the most gorgeous, sexy women in a very tasteful yet erotic way under the banner 'UnSinn Photography'. Check out his site and his galleries for some of the images. You'll fall in love with them just like I did.

No comments: